YourRewardCard is a debit card service that offers many benefits to its users. It is a secure way of making payments on your utilities, shopping online, and mail services. The card offers users cash back at points of sale.https://yourrewardcard.cards/
YourRewardCard Login Guide
YourRewardCard is secure and reliable. You must have an online YourRewardCard to access and use the service. Here is a brief login guide:
Step 1: Open your card’s login page at https://www.yourrewardcard.com/ on your browser
Step 2: Enter the 16-digit code on your YourRewardCard.
Step 3: Enter the expiry date on the card. It is on your card just below the 16-digit code.
Step 4: Enter the Credit Verification Value. You can find it on the back of your card.
Step 5: Select Sign In to start using the YourRewardCard.
Note: Avoid signing into your account over a public network such as a café Wi-Fi. Do not log in using a network that you do not trust. Never share your Credit Verification Value or the 16-digit code on your card with anyone.
Report all unauthorized transactions as soon as they occur. Use a security pin for your card, and do not share it with others.
How to Activate YourRewardCard?
You need to activate your card to start using it to make payments. Activation is quick and easy. Here are the steps:
YourRewardCard is safe and dependable. To access and use the service, you must have an online YourRewardCard. Here’s a quick login guide:
Step 1: In your browser, navigate to https://www.yourrewardcard.com/ to access your card’s login page.
Step 2: Enter the 16-digit YourRewardCard code.
Step 3: Enter the card’s expiry date. It’s just below the 16-digit code on your card.
Step 4: Fill out the Credit Verification Value form. It is located on the back of your card.
Step 5: Click Sign In to activate YourRewardCard.
You should receive a confirmation email or text once the card gets activated.
Steps to Check Your Reward Card Balance
Like other credit or debit card services, tracking your spending is important. You can do it by monitoring your account balance to avoid overspending.
Luckily, YourRewardCard has made it easy to monitor and check your balance. Here’s how you do it:
Step 1: Open check my reward card balance login page.
Step 2: Fill in the relevant fields and select login.
Step 3: Press the “Check Balance” tab on your dashboard.
Alternatively, you can call the customer service line to have them look at your balance. You will have to provide details such as your name, 16-digit card number, and the verification number to proceed.
You can also use alternative websites like MyBalancenow Visa websites.
YourRewardCard has many benefits for the cardholder. They include:
- A $1000 credit limit: The card allows you a credit maximum of $1000. It is more than enough to cover most recurrent expenses, such as gas and water. It also helps you manage your credit card debt to a reasonable amount.
The limit on the visa card can go as high as $10000 on the holding amount, with a $4000 spending limit.
- A $100 pay-at-pump limit: The card allows holders to spend up to $100 on fuel at refilling stations. The limit is reasonable for most folks.
- Low Replacement Fees: You only incur a $5.95 reissuance fee if you need to replace your card. It is affordable, and the fee will not put an additional financial strain on the holder.
- Use limitation: You can use the YourRewardCard in any state within the United States. It is convenient when traveling within the country.
- ATM Card: You can withdraw cash from any ATM using a prepaid card.
- Low Monthly Fee: Cardholders pay a $2.50 monthly fee to use the card. It is an affordable option for most folks.
- Low Foreign Transaction Fee: YourRewardCard has some of the lowest fees. The charge has a $2 fixed base rate and a 2% flexible rate on the total transaction value. A foreign transaction fee gets charged if you transact in any currency other than the dollar.
About Your Reward Card
YourRewardCard is a prepaid card service that assists holders in paying for recurrent expenses. These expenses mostly include utilities such as gas bills, water, electricity, etc.
The card gets accepted anywhere that Visa and Mastercard options are acceptable means of payment. You can use the card at ATMs in case you need cash.
The service is available only within the United States, so you would need alternatives if you want to travel. It is a popular option if you want an inexpensive card with a low credit cap. Visit https://www.yourrewardcard.com/ to learn more about the firm.
Your Reward Card Contact Details
Address: 5501 S. Broadband Lane, Sioux Falls, SD 57108, 844-560-2893
- Official Customer Service line: 1-888-507-7333
- Official Website: https://www.yourrewardcard.com/
- Your Reward Card is on Flickr
- Is YourRewardCard an ATM Card?
You can use it as an ATM, but it isn’t one. These are prepaid cards that have a fixed cash amount. They are a debit card company that offers holders flexibility.
- Can I Transfer Money From The Card To a Personal Account?
Yes, you can! Log into your YourRewardCard account and send the money directly into your checking account. You can use MoneyGram to complete the transfer if your bank doesn’t allow direct deposits.
- Where Can I Use the Card?
You can use the card anywhere that accepts Mastercard or Visa as a means of payment. The card company is not liable if a business or service provider declines the card. Review a business’s payment policy before using the card.
- Does the Card Work With Venmo and Cash App?
The card services work with both Venmo and Cash App. Any mobile app with Visa and Mastercard should work with the card. You can add it to Apple Pay or your Google wallet for convenience.
- Does the Card Have an Overdraft Service?
The card does not allow holders to exceed the set limit. Once you have exhausted your balance, it gets declined. You can track your expenses online to ensure you stay within the $1000 limit.