People always look for the easiest ways in every work due to the busy plans they signed earlier. Learning the online payment procedure is much better than visiting the court often to pay your traffic bills. Accessing www.njmcdirect.com is easier when you have all the credentials required for the billing process. To make payment using NJMCdirect website, you need to have few things.
In order to use NJ Ticket Prefix code from NJMCdirect service, there were few requirements to be fulfilled. Check out the requirements of NJMCdirect payment listed in the below points.
Requirements of NJMCdirect Payment
Traffic Ticket is the most important thing to make an online payment because it is the only way to know the detailed information for the bill taxed on you. This ticket will be issued by the traffic department when you overrule the laws of traffic. It consists of court ID, ticket number and the rule you broke. There will be no use of NJMCdirect payment portal unless you have a traffic ticket.
Where to Pay?
- Go to www.NJMCdirect.com.
License Plate number
When you purchase the vehicle and register it at the transport office, you will be given a vehicle number. You can find the license plate number on your driving license. Note this number when you are going to make a traffic payment on NJMCdirect portal.
Credit/ Debit card
To make any kind of payment, you need a credit or debit(Master or Visa) card. Similarly, to pay your traffic bills online, you should have these cards for sure. Remember that only valid cards will be accepted for processing your online payment request. And convenience fee will be laid on every payment you made using www.NJMCdirect.com.
Unless you have active internet connectivity, you cannot make any kind of payments on www.njmcdirect.com. Make sure that you have internet access to your PC or Laptop or Mobile device.
NJMCdirect Payment hours
- “All the NJMCdirect payments will be processed in the available hours mentioned on the official website.”
- Check out the available hours of NJMCfirect official website payment process.
- Monday to Thursday- Available hours: 7:30 am to 11:45 pm
- Friday- Available hours: 7:30 am to 10:45 pm
- Saturday- Available hours: 7:30 am to 3:45 pm
- Sunday: Available hours: 1:00 pm to 11:45 pm
- If you are looking for a Traffic Ticket bill payment procedure then here is the detailed guide on it.